Monday, October 27, 2014

Maritime Mail art catalogue

Below please find a link to the Maritime Mail Art catalogue!



https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g5q7Qjx55QX2JWWU5PZG56Um8/view?usp=sharing

I regret that I had to choose one (or in some cases a few smaller) images of what you sent me.  The catalogue was made manually in Indesign and as it was it was a long undertaking... so sorry, but it's the best I could do this time.  You can see everything here on the blog.

I am planning to make some printed copies of the catalogue.  I will send it to the printer once I correct everything - there are bound to be errors, so if you find any,  please let me know and I will amend them. If you want a printed copy, let me know, although there may be a small cost this time.

Thanks again for your support!


1 comment: